NZMT Turbochargers specialise in the repair and maintenance of industrial and marine turbochargers.
Our team of experienced technicians travels throughout New Zealand, the Pacificand Worldwide to undertake 24 hour, 7 day maintenance and repairs to keep your turbocharger operating efficiently.
Our turbocharger knowledge, together with cost effective solutions ensures minimal disruption and down time of your marine vessels, power plant and industrial facility with our technical support and consultancy an ongoing priority.
At the completion of the project we provide service reports. These detail the repairs undertaken, parts replaced and general condition of your turbocharger – with recommendations for the future.
We have workshops conveniently situated in both Nelson (New Zealand’s largest fishing port) and Auckland (New Zealand’s biggest city)
Why you should use us:
- We are Lloyds ISO Accredited
- We are fully insured – including cover while working in American Territories
- We have qualified technicians who undertake continuous factory training by OEM Turbo Manufacturers – that is Napier, KBB and MET/Mitsubishi
- We are a 24 -hour 7-day service provider
- We service and repair turbochargers and supply parts for both ships and power stations
- We are an experienced and trustworthy turbo company, established in the early 1980’s
- We offer 12 months warranty on our parts and labour
- We operate globally and will arrive to help you at very short notice
- We are a member of AADS therefore can provide you with the latest state of the art turbochargers for heavy industrial machinery, such as earth moving.
- We are NZ’s largest, oldest established and most competent repair and service company
- We can troubleshoot your turbo and make recommendations to restore your machinery to peak 100% performance.
NZMT have expert staff that are trained to OEM standards. All work is covered by their comprehensive 12 month warranty, making NZMT a cost effective and reliable alternative to OEM service.